Inflate, Deflate, and Equalize air pressure in all 4 tyres, all at once.
– Air up 1 to 4 tyres simultaneously (Less stress on your compressor!)
– Air down 1 to 4 tyres simultaneously (Less stress on you!)
– Check all of the tyres PSI from the manifold (No more continuously bending over checking PSIs)
– Move air from a spare tyre into other tyres
– Effortlessly equalize tyre pressures
– Make all 4 tyres the same pressure
– Run different PSI in the front tyres from the back tyres
– This version fits up to a 125″ wheelbase with the air source in the middle of the front or rear bumper areas, or in the center of the side of the vehicle (under seat mounted compressors).