The MORRFlate Duo has two 13ft hoses coming off of the manifold for a total length of 26ft from air chuck to air chuck.
Inflate, Deflate, and Equalize air pressure in 2 tires, at once.
– Air up 1 to 2 tires simultaneously (Less stress on your compressor!)
– Air down 1 to 2 tires simultaneously (Less stress on you!)
– Check 2 of the tires’ PSI from the manifold (No more continuously bending over checking PSIs)
– Move air from a spare tire into another tire
– Effortlessly equalize tire pressures
– Run different PSI in the front tires from the back tires