- Ideal for connecting parallel cables
- reusable at any time
- highly elastic and extremely tear-resistant material with vibration-absorbing material properties
- ultra compact lock
- ideal for bundling
- one fastening loop
- The SoftTIE C is a highly elastic cable tie with compact closure.
- The material is highly elastic and extremely tear-resistant.
- The cable tie also holds on very smooth surfaces, without slipping.
- The SoftTIE C can be reused at any time.
|lock type:||compact lock|
|bundle diameter:||max. 65mm|
|holding force:||max. 240N|
|operation temperature:||-20°C up to +85°C|
|elongation at break:||400%|
|fire behavior:||UL 94 HB|
SoftTIE - cable tie
the elastic cable tie
Are you looking for an elastic and reusable fastening solution? - Then you have come to the right place! We are proud to present you the SoftTIE. The SoftTIE is an elastic cable tie that, thanks to its elastic material properties, holds securely even on extremely smooth surfaces. Unlike traditional cable ties, you can open and reuse the SoftTIE at any time without tools.
The SoftTie holds on very smooth surfaces such as glass and plastic, without slipping.
The SoftTIE can be reused as often as you like. Even opening the cable tie is possible at any time without tools.
The material is highly flexible. It can be twisted and bended as needed.
SoftTIEs are extremely tear-resistant. The stretch is usually between 300 to 400% before material failure occurs.
Due to the highly elastic character, a variable pre-tension can be applied to the belt, which makes slipping almost impossible.
The matt elastic material in combination with the rounded edges makes handling a real pleasure.